How to apply for Small Business Grants in Wisconsin
Most of the people in Wisconsin have invented new level of independence and freedom by setting up their small business. With some hard work and planning, any person can set up their new business and grow it into a successful enterprise in Wisconsin with the help of small business grants.
It only needs one to follow some simple steps and you will be on your way to be your own boss and live your dreamy life.
Let us quickly focus on these steps:
- Think about your business proposal. The key here is to earn some profits and do a business that will give you joy and satisfaction. You can start with a small business plan that will surely need hard work and efforts.
- Make a business plan- this is a pre-requisite for any business. This plan will assist your company during its growing period and you will stay profitable.
- Look for financers for your business. Take into consideration the amount of money that will be needed to cover the first few months of your business and then evaluate your alternatives of acquiring funds.
- Decide the structure of your business. There are several ways to structure it like LLC, corporation or sole proprietorship.
- Get your business registered by the state secretary. Call the Chamber of Commerce or local County Clerk’s Office for any information on the legal procedures involved in registering your business.
Wisconsin Rural Enterprise Fund
Address: 1400 South River Street, Spooner, WI 54801
Telephone: (715) 635-2197
Fax: (715) 635-7262
St Croix County Contact
St. Croix Economic Development Corporation
1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Regional Business Fund Contact
Char Gurney or Beth Waldhart
West Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
800 Wisconsin Street, Mail Box 9, Eau Claire, WI 54703