How to apply for a small Business Grants in West Virginia
Are you looking for a small business grants program in West Virginia? It may be a tedious and time consuming process. The most devastating part of it is to wait to know if the West Virginia lenders feel you are eligible for that consideration. Do not get panic and have patience. There are several pre-qualification programs that can assist you in this regard. The State Business Association assures grants for small businesses in West Virginia; however you still need a financial institution or a bank to actually make the grant. With the below given pre-qualification program, you can get certified before time by meeting some requirements.
The SBA grant pre-qualifications are as follows:
- The lenders should be aware that you have been proving your creditworthiness to the State Business Association.
- Make the process of bank loans go faster
- If you have any shortcomings, as such in management or finances, show them beforehand.
- Help prevent immediate rejections of loans
- You get time to make up for the potential hitches, prior to applying for the loan.
Then, comes the action steps, what are they?
1. The best resources and contacts that can aid you in doing it best
2. Look for the programs if they are offered in West Virginia
3. Ensure that you are qualified to participate
4. SBA pre-qualification is handled via local West Virginia SBA offices. All you have to do is just contact the nearest office once you are ready in order to get started.
Small business grants West Virginia contact information
Charleston Area Office
405 Capitol Street, Suite 407
Charleston, West Virginia 25301-1727
(304) 347-5275 FAX
Office of the Cabinet Secretary
1321 Plaza East – Suite 109
Charleston, WV 25301-1400
Telephone: (304) 558-3661
Toll-Free: 1-866-WV4VETS (1-866-984-8387)
FAX: (304) 558-3662
Huntington Regional Office
640 Fourth Ave.
Huntington, WV 25701