Ways to get a small business grant in New Mexico
At some point in the cycle of one’s small business need the boost from the grants that are offered by the states. This can be for taking the business to the next level and also to expand it in some other way. The addition of technology is one very key reason for which small business need grants. The state of New Mexico has some attractive option through which one can get these small business grants and get their business to the level that it needs to be at. However, before you get into exploring the details of the options that are available it is important that you make sure that all the details are proper at your end.
- The business plan is the key factor here. It is equally important for those asking a grant for a new venture or for an already established one.
- The transparency in the finances of the business and that of your personal accounts is important too. It will make sure that the grant is not being taken to get rid of some loan or other financial issue that one is facing.
- Make sure that you have all the information regarding the grant that you are applying for so that you can meet the requirements accordingly.
As mentioned earlier the state of New Mexico has a number of interesting options available when it comes to giving out the grants. Following are the options that are available and then below the list is given the contact details as well from where you can get more information.
- Technology Venture Corporation which deals with the technology sector.
- New Mexico Women’s Foundation.
- Federal Home Loan Bank
Technology Ventures Corp.
1155 University Blvd. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
New Mexico Women’s Foundation
3204 Mercantile Court
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Federal Home Loan Bank
P.O. Box 619026
Dallas, TX 75261-9026