How to Apply for Small Business Grants Indiana
Starting a small business in Indiana might be challenging as with other states in the United States, but various players in the business sector are helping the business oriented individuals in acquiring funding for their businesses. The federal government has to be one of the major players in the undertakings, though other smaller organizations do participate in the exercise. The state of Indiana offers its residents the chance to start business with some financial aid in the form of small business grants that may not be necessarily money and that make it easier for the entrepreneurs.
- The initial step in acquiring funding for a business is coming up with a business idea which can then be t down on paper as a business plan or a model depending on the source of the grant.
- One has to then learn all that is necessary for one to secure a grant from the grantors; this means that one may have to contact the grantors to get information on the application process and guidelines.
- The third step will have to be presentation of the application, formally and on time since some grants may not be available all year round.
There are a number of reasons why one should get as much information about the grants in Indiana, though in most cases the information is meat to aid one in securing a grant. Information that is necessary when applying for a grant may include;
- The amount the grants range between, to access if one might need extra financial support.
- The requirements of securing the small business grant.
- The process that determines who receives the grants and how to get the information, as well as
- How to access the grants after approval?
There are a number of factors that one should look into while applying for a business grant and one of them is the relevant people to contact. Some of the contacts that might help in securing a grant in Indiana may include;
Small Business Association
Indiana District Office
8500 Keystone Crossing Suite 400
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
Ivy Tech Lawrence Campus
9301 E 59th Street, Room 147
Indianapolis, IN 46216
Phone: (317) 233-7232
Fax: (317) 917-7101